To send a message to the Group Leader, please email to:
Current Group Status: Full
We meet monthly, mainly in members' houses plus some visits.
The groups aims are to:
1. Share information about growing techniquesAll types of vegetable and fruit growing are included: containers, greenhouses, back gardens, allotments.
2. Swap seeds, seedlings and plants
3. Share advice and tips
4. Discuss pests and pest control
5. Discuss use of fertilisers
6. Assess the yields and flavour of crops according to method of cultivation
7. Include fruit growing as well as vegetables
8. Occasional relevant visits